Friday 15 June 2012

thoughts

HI, its been a while since my last blog. not much has changed done a couple cheat meals didnt have to but i did anyway kinda made me angry at my self for allowing it to happen, but on the good news ive started random exercising did a 9km walk for the hell of it, went from just walk to the park n back to ill go just a bit further to the other park then then just kept plotting along to the next destination till i decided i really should head back now recoving from 3 blister.

 It was nice just to get out in the sun and wind. started basic light weights mostly just arms ect but im buying more stuff next week hopefully incuding a set of scales and a kettle bell or 2. then its going to go off! havent been eating 2 stupid just enough to keep me off starving till night time then its pig out on junk food

As of next pay its going to go into stage 2 which means fasting and healthy food only im very keen on this happening its not so much im over junk food i could really keep eating more but im just sick of eating healthy throughout the day then shit at night i just want to get into the fat dropping zone and start kicking my arse into gear. ive been wanting to go to crossfit but a thing called $$ is killing me.

So im just doing wat i can my self nothing insain nothing crazy just doing my thing fittness wise. i really wanna get some fittness clothing since i dont have my normal stuff i dont wanna use it. i deffinitly need some new shoes for walking and such but once again $. im now rambling on bout same shit so i think im done on this blog tonight on my final words thro i have started watching this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5axAX9U78&feature=relmfu i really must give him a ton of credit! its really good to see someone pushing them selfs just for them selfs first then family ect after. its helping me want to go do more exercise and to start pushing my self! also ive downloaded the u.s army fittness program so i can get some more exersises to do at home to help my self loose weight. ive also been watching human weapon since i love martial arts and its really helping me want to get into martial arts training which of cause will help me loose weight and gain a ton of skills.

 Anyway thats it from me

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment