Wednesday 6 June 2012

Welcome!!

Hi! Welcome to Primal Caveman. Firstly I'd like to thank you for checking out my blog. Here at Primal Caveman I will be starting my new journey into becoming primal and hope to share my success and pain with you. I recommend that you check out this website http://www.cavemanpower.com/; it is where my partner Casey and I have read up on and consequently decided that it is time to make a new begining, to turn our old tired selves into primal beings, being healthy, fit, energetic and full of life.
For too long have we stood back and let go of our past; we have gotten lazy over the last 10,000 years, when hunters turned into farmers; instead of hunting their food they pulled a lot of it out of the ground. Suddenly houses went up, towns and citys then took shape and all was lost. Today is the day to make that change. No more will I rely on grains and  processed food. I am making this change! How many of you will join us to become Primal?
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment